Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love Letter III

Hi..

its never been easy to say things like this. Its not that I never saw this coming but I've been trying to do my best to ignore these kind of things. I was hoping up until now things will still work out between us. However, I am afraid it isn't. You dont have to lie anymore by saying "Everything is fine between us". I no longer need to pretend that we are Okay eventhough we are not. I know we've tried hard on this. But things are not working right.


So, eventhough it breaks my heart to say this, I am letting you go. I am not giving up on you. I've always wanted you to be happy even if it means you leaving me. I know God knows I want you so bad to stay. But you're happiness comes first than mine.

I just want you to know how much I treasure every moment we had. You know I'll do anything for you. It will be hard getting over someone like you but I'll try my best. I hope you will be fine as well now without me by your side.


Though its painful to say good bye, but I have to.. I love you.. I hope you felt that. I wish you happiness, Good bye..


==Charles==

No comments: