Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In View of My Faith: The People of Hell

So I just finished reading some crap in the net about a girl who claimed to be in Hell and Heaven through Jesus' guidance and aide. There was a long "blah blah" narrations about it in the article however what upsets me is when I read about people in Hell. I dont have that much knowledge about Pope John Paul II. I aint even an avid follower of him. But to put him in Hell in that article because of like teaching people wrong things. That make me say "Hey! You're hitting below the belt. He is dead". And she said Jesus lead her to Selena who was in agony of the fires of hell pleading that people should stop singing her songs. I searched the net out of enthusiasm just to stumble on some freak gossips about her songs that had Black Magic on it. And parents are not encouraging their children to listen to it. I aint an avid of this woman. But this is unfair. I mean geez lets get some logical sense here. If it is true that it had black magic on it, the caster is dead. And if those are spells in it, magic doesnt work on ignorant people unless they are being controlled of or made aware of it. So that means, those words will just words. Get it?. I know a lot have different views of faith or God in general. We are all lost sheeps and our Shepherd is somewhere that we need to figure out where. I just cant stand my co-sheeps dragging me where to go by destroying other sheeps. Thats insane! We are reading the same book but we cant even get into a unified conclusion of it. I dont oppose any unless they are ILLOGICAL, INHUMANE or IRRATIONAL. I believe in what they call God, the creator. He who governs everything from dust to the biggest rock, from bacteria to whales, from air to outspace.. It is HIM. I hate discussing faith by saying your wrong cause NO ONE can tell you its right or wrong. NONE but only HE who governs everything. I dont know who is right but hope that some people will stop saying bad to other people esp when they are dead. They have their own way of seeing GOD and have done things in their outmost capability to live through it.

i know its pretty difficult to use our eyes to see through things in life.. thats why we got brains to think and heart to feel.. and most of all the mouth for comfort, hands to give strength and protection and feet for moving on.. God is with us when we make use the best of everything we have for others and for His Glory..

No comments: