Sunday, April 13, 2008

Simala Travel

Last April 13, my mom with the rest of the family went to Simala. I having gone to Simala for 3 times already and did not expected the kind of picture of it when we arrived there. If you have been to Sinulog, yesterday's people was same as it was in Sinulog. There were so many people. It was so since it was the 13th day of the month and falls on a Sunday which according to some old folks in the area, is day of miracles of the virgin. It was not a good thing to be there since I was suffering from mingraine already. And the heat, crowd and the atmosphere in Simala is not helping my situation. But I'd still managed to be there for a few hours and attended the mass. And believe me, the number of people that goes out never compensates to the number people thats goes in. I did think yesterday that Mother Mary seen the people in Simala since there were scattereed rain shower on the area. It was quite refreshing but the fact that "from heat then rain" is not good. Wahaha.. :D It was dark when we arrived home. I did thank God since I was still in good shape althroughout the travel. It was an unforgetable experience. One thing I've learned that day, if you want to avoid a lot of people, go to Simala when its not Sunday and not the 13th day of the month. And one more thing, bring yourself only and dont be with someone else. So you wont have a hard time dragging someone along with you :D

No comments: