Saturday, April 05, 2008

she will be forgotten

..nakz...
it just came to me this week. When i said "im moving on", i might sound absurd based on the things I have been doing lately. Well, I am but not enough. It is not enough in the sense that people could still feel the kind of presence we have together. Though how many times I tried to impose change within myself, people cant see it. They see thesame old me around same girl. Well, I can't force them to think that way esp. when they think that my world is still around her. THe fact that is was doesnt mean it is still. My heart could be stupid but wounds do heal. And when it does, scars remind us that we wont do it again no matter how dumb we could get. A lot of friends had their suggestions on what should do but I did not listen thinking it would be too harsh to implement between us. But this has to end since I know can see the gap I had created between us. I want that gap to widen so that people would see that she doesnt matter to me that much. I dont want to impose this on the hard way but we might be running on thesame circles or worst creating another circle of our own. Sad to say, she will be forgotten. Not tomorrow, Not on June, but Now.. She will be forgotten and this she will learn that on the hard way.. And I dont intend to hurt her.. ANd I know perfectly my place. This has to happen again to delibrately destroy the thing that has been between us that should have never been. That would be painless on my part since I could go on without her. I dont know if that would hurt her either..... all i know is that... i would do this.. not to free just my self, but the both of us from the strangle of issues around us so that we could act separately without affecting each other.. :)
.....
Note: i Dont inteNd tO be Assumptous to some part of the post.. All of it were based on how I feel and please just respect it. If U got nothing important to say, just Dont post a Reply cause I would think youre absurd.. hehe.. Comments are greatly appreciated... Thankz for reading.. :O
.....

No comments: