Thursday, April 10, 2008

broken promises

Well, i turned to be bad for breaking my promise to my mom to be home early. I did planned to be home early but a friend of mine invited me to hang out with some friends. I did like the idea since that friend would pay for my food. But the sad thing was I forgot to ask for permission to stay late or be late. I did anticipate on the time but I was so happy hanging out with my friends that I got lost track of time. The next thing I know it was 10:30 pm which was way past the time I promised to be home. When mom called on the cellular phone of my friend, I immediately got on the jeepney going home. Not only I did break my mom's promise, I also broke one of my promises too. I did promise that I should stay away and ignore that person. And also as much as possible never ever speak of that word again. But me being an ass, broke it all. I clung to that person like a lizard. I did not ignore that person coz most of my attention was on that person. And not but not the least, I used that forbidden word many times. I know I did went so far in breaking my promises. But did I really broke them or was it still on the context? I did an emotional check within myself. And it was still my resolve. So it was nothing serious to impose a threat to me. I felt bad for the broken promises.. And I do my best to never do it again.. :D

No comments: