Friday, March 02, 2012

The Vow 2012 Movie Review

Misguided by a review, I went out with a friend to watch "The Vow" staring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. And I payed for nothing. The movie was a total let down. Common, WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT? Its like 51st Dates but the worst of it. And geez, the sound sucks too. Its as if Channing was eating his words. I know he had this accent of something but !@)(*!&@(*!& again "what did he say?". And like what I've read, the movie is too shallow. Ooh, and the other characters. WHY DO THEY LOOK so AWFUL? There was this scene when the mother of Rachel was crying and saying "I couldnt, I couldn't, I could not" where I blurted out laughing cause this was supposed to be a heartbreaking/tearjerking scene but from the looks of her, its becoming a zombie or a horror story. She was so awful that I laughed out loud where everyone was silent. Why Rachel did not wonder if she was adopted cause her mother and her sister dont even match up to her beauty. Wahahhaha. And not only that, Channing's friends aren't eye candies either. Wahahahah. The bad looks would have been taken down by the acting. But their acting sucks.

The challenge of every love story movies is not really on the looks of the characters are or choice of scenery but on how you can as a director make the audience feel what you want them to feel even if they hadn't felt it before. And by that, this movie failed to do so.

Oh, I've read somewhere that this was a box office hit. COMMON, who are you DAMN Kidding. The movie really sucks! I dont know if anyone clapped when the movie ended but I really "BooED" out!. Sorry Channing and Rachel, the movie was definitely a wrong choice to watch!

No comments: