Friday, March 02, 2012

Indecent Conversation

While I was enjoying my sumptuous lunch, a group of ladies sat to a table a few centimeters away to mine. And because of distance, I can’t help but overheard their conversation. Well, who wouldn’t be? I don’t think they realized the sensitivity of the topic. So they casually blurted out their comments. Here goes the conversation:
Woman 1: They are reshuffling the guys.
Woman 2: Well, who cares? I got my eyes on Guy.
Woman 1: Guy is already married.
Woman 2: Its fine. What I am only after is bodily treasures.
Woman 1: Ahahahah. You mean Bodily pleasures right?
Woman 2: No. Bodily treasure like shopping, etc. Not Bodily pleasure. [Giggle]
Woman 1: Ahahaha. Okay.
I was bothered by their remarks so I looked at the ladies. And forgive me readers for saying this, but Woman 1 & 2 are in no position to be so confident. I will not explain why. I’ll leave that to you to think. They go on talking about this whole thing but my ears were shut cause its all rubbish to me. From the looks of their face, I can say they are old enough to know what their saying. They don’t seemed to know their grounds. I may not know the whole situation nor have meet the guy their talking about but I am not presumptuous enough to have thought that what their saying wasn’t good. I am against adultery or even divorce. They destroy family. Kiridas and such are pests to relationship. And hearing this makes me want to blurt out to them the gravity of what their talking about. I don’t know what was on Woman 2’s mind when she just said “What I am only after is bodily treasures”. I can’t helped to think if the guy is like Multimillionaire in white collar to just give money or stuffs. But if its not, I guess it only boils down to that kind of “give-and-take” scenario. And what amazed me is that woman 1 did not reprimand or retaliate but instead laugh. She could have told woman 2 it was wrong to have inappropriate remarks.
Because of this, I lost my appetite and I would have love to slam the plates on the table. But I controlled my temper. I silently packed my lunch, stood up and paid the bill. All that time, my face was at “Mad State”. They don’t just ruin my lunch but irresponsibly talked about something I don’t wish to hear esp from ladies.

No comments: