Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seeing the difference

Now it is june.. School starts and meeting now friends or hanging out with old ones :D.. Well, I missed school quite a bit. I want to make things serious in my academic life. I intend that this school year is my last. I don't have plans to stay longer. It would only make me look a lot worst than a loser :D Anyways, on the start of a new journey, I can see somethings had changed. I hangout to fewer people now. Since most of them had graduated already and had jobs or had chose to stay home. But it was fine though. I am not that sad but its kind of a weird feeling. I can also sense the difference to my emotional state with respect to that PERSON compared to the few years back. I was glad to finally my system is starting to get rid of the feeling I had once. This is a new start for me. And this time, I want to be goal-oriented and be the best I could. 

No comments: