Saturday, March 29, 2008

Trying to run away...

I know she felt it that I am running away. THough there are times when she asks me to be there, I am there. But its that I wanted that bad to be with her, it just there are times that I just wanted to hang out with her specially when its been a long time I had time so quality time with her (?) hehe.. I am so tired betting around thesame circles again. I think I am quite numb to her sweetness or to her charm coz I know its just her pheromones working and she did not mean all that. And for a guy like me who have been troubled by this thing that she had, well I learn, I think :) . I tried to run away as far as I can from her by going to other set of friends and spending time with them than with her. If she looks for me, I tried to find an alleby just not to stay with her.. That's the best thing I could do for her and for me. Coz this is the only way for me to stay intact on my reality than spending a lot of time on fantasy with her >:(

No comments: