Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wakarinai

someone asked me, why i liked her these much? All i can reply is a face of "I dont know". I dont pretend that its "i dont know", it is really. I mean I know yet I can't put into Leyman's Term. I can't communicate clearly what my heart wants them to know. And came another follow-up question, "Is it love?" and again all i can answer is an "i dont know again". I just tell them these things I felt. And I let them judge from it. These are the following: (1) When I touch her hand, I pray she wont let go ; (2) When she's sad, I tried to make her smile; (3) When we had a moment together, I hope that moment wont last; (4) When she's with me, all i could wished is her to stay... that's all. Well, then if you were to decide, is it love? Love or not Love, it changed me and I dont know how but it did. Though, my vision of my life became so messed up because of this feeling. Yet I know deep inside my heart, it was worth a try.

No comments: