Thursday, June 21, 2007

- here comes the rain -


So it rained last midnight.... and it leaves us a to-the-knee water level. I almost not able to get through because of it, the water. But gladly I was. It rained so much that the water didnot subsided till tonight.. And expectedly, the frogs welcome the night.. and also they let themselves welcome into our house.. wahhaa.. I cant believe it until we seen two frogs in our rooms, i dont know how they manage to get there but I am pretty sure that it was not easy.. wahaha.. my sister freaked out (as expected of her) I was then became pissed off since she is so afraid to touch the frog. I ordered her to throw the frog away but she cant even get near the frog to capture it.. WHAT A SHAME!!.. To her fear, she killed it.. what a lost...:( .. The frogs are still noisy outside our house, i think their doing their mating calls. I like to hear their noise since for me this would mean a cold night and I love to cuddle in my bed and sleep for the night.. And based on the noise, there are so many frogs outside since the noise was so loud.. hehehee2x.. WHAT A NIGHT!! Well, I prefer this noise than hearing the night-quarrels in our neighborhood ... :)

No comments: