Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ang abakada


well, have you ever wonder why in college you have so many subjects to take up and yet you dont why you took it up. Maybe just because your other classmates took it who also were influenced by other people. Have ever think some of your subjects are not that useful in real life scenario. Well, i got a subject Abstract ALgebra where its algebra just that its in Abstract sense. And I also got COmplex Analysis which deals mostly in the realm of complex numbers. I happen to ask myself where would I use this knowledge I have. I think I must learn to survive my life in this world. And do you think this subjects would get me through?.. I mean I could not expect me to buy an i for a piece of paper where i is an imaginary number... why we are learning these things? why do I have to prove that 1+1=2? or 1+1=0? Do i need these stuffs..? I dont know...I cant still not find a practical use of this subjects. Well, I can't say I wont be able to use since I am still alive, we may not know, the next time I wake up ,complex numbers replaced the real numbers in this world... hehee.. That would be the time, I could put to use what learn in Complex ANalysis or other subjs..:P

No comments: