Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Love Letter II

How have you been? I've haven't seen you quite a long time. I don't really intend to trouble you by this letter. I know it has been hard for you, for both of us. I can never compensate the pain that I had caused you. Sorry may not compensate the pain that haunts your heart now. But may it open your heart for forgiveness. I don't intend to beg that from you but I hope you try just for old time sake. Some things came clear to me now that we are far apart. And looking at you this far made me realize one thing which I should have thought when we were still together that you are one of the greatest things that ever happen to me. The only thing I ever regret is that we did not made it and that I hurt you. May you find the one that could renew your hope in love. And hope that someone would treasure you, a thing I failed to do. I wish you well always. Take care and Goodbye.

No comments: