Wednesday, July 11, 2007

....wala ko nakauyon...

ug sadihang guisapot ko sa akong nahibalu-an.. Naa diay na-iritate nako? sa maigo lang.. irritating diay? saunz.. maypa ako ning guibuhat sa una irratating man diay.. mild-mild nah gali ni.. Sige.. kay irritating man.. paugatay tah... well, i wont lose anything. And take note, its not my problem if you cant handle my actions. And its fun I am this way. A lot of things came into view.. Actually, there are a lot of things I missed cause I am not what I am now. Saunz.. weLL, I am happy too bad they are not. Well, i hate to say this but if you hate me the way I am now, FUCK off.. i wont get in your way granted you wont get into mine. Finally, i thought they were with me since they were all around me but their true colors came into view and they showed me that we were just around me and only from there.. :P .. I thank God for I learn to be own my own, learning life my way and revealing the colors that surround me.. Padayun tah.. Paugatay tah.. And PS.. to the person nga na-irritate nako, keep it to your self.. and usa pasad I woNT hANG OUT to PIPOL I dont LIKE...

No comments: